"8/0 Beaded Kumihimo Necklace with Elongated Swirl, Golem Flower Pendant & Adjustable Closure-Brick & Honeydew
About this Necklace: This kit is quite easy to make and fun to wear with the adjustable length feature. The instructions are written for a disk but easily translated to the Marudai (if you have a little experience). The beaded design is an elongated spiral with a dotted stripe. The beaded length measure about 16” and the braided tails on either end are 6” each. The necklace can be worn as short as 16” or as long as 28” (depending on beads and braider). Enjoy!
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (newer is best; try the BeadSmith THICK mini disk)
- 8 Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 1 spool C-Lon Bead Cord
- 4 colors 8/0 Toho or Miyuki Seed Beads
- Golem Pendant(assembled with bail)
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle