****Beaded Necklace with Celtic Donut Pendant & Adjustable Closure - Black
This is another quick, easy and fun necklace. This kit teaches you a great option for attaching a Donut pendant and uses the adjustable closure. The beaded design is an overall pattern with one main color and three accent colors. The Porcelain Donut measures 1 3/4” in diameter, the beaded lengths measure 7” each and the braided tails on either end are 6” each. The necklace can be worn as short as 16” or as long as 25” (depending on beads and braider). Enjoy!
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (newer is best; try the BeadSmith THICK mini disk)
- 8 Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 1 spool C-Lon Bead Cord
- 4 colors 8/0 Toho or Miyuki Seed Beads
- Porcelain Donut (1 3/4” diameter)
- Porcelain Accent Bead
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle