"8/0 Beaded Color-Block Brights Kumihimo Necklace Kit with Golem Pillow Heart Pendant - 17 1/2"
This design is another kit in my "Painting with Beads" collection. The necklace is designed with 18 "sections" of color-blocking with 8/0 Toho/Miyuki seed beads and a contrasting multi-colored dotted spiral. I love bright colors and this is probably one of the cheeriest necklaces in my What a Braid Collection. I even kept one for myself. The adjustable closure is nice because it gives you flexibility -you can wear it longer or shorter if you like! Quantities limited.
This necklace is finished with an adjustable closure. The beaded portion of the necklace is 17" and the braided tails are 6" on each side. This necklace can be worn as short as 17" and much longer if desired.
- 1 Spool C-Lon Bead Cord (77 yards - you will have extra)
- Full Assembled Golem Pillow Heart Pendant (on bail)
- 8/0 Toho / Miyuki Seed Beads (7 colors)
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle
- Instructions with Photos
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (I use the Beadsmith THICK Mini and it's great)
- 8 Bobbins (I use the Small EZ Bobbins)
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kumihimo Round Braid (Kongoh Gumi)
- How to drop beads (see Kumihimo Tip #14 if you need a refresher). It's easy.