**Kumihimo "Spot" Beaded Necklace with Howlite Donut Pendant (B,P,S)
I just love the Kumihimo "Spot" Beaded Necklace with the Howlite Donut Pendant. Did you know that Howlite Pendant is supposed to bring good luck. So wear it and enjoy it! The beaded pattern is a simple spot pattern. This kit teaches you a great option for attaching a pendant and utilizes the adjustable closure. The shortest length is around 17” and the longest length is 26 1/2” (plus or minus).
You will need:
- Kumihimo Foam Disk (I prefer the BeadSmith THICK Mini disk; thick disk provides better tension on C-Lon BeadCord.)
- 8 Plastic Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 16 yards C-Lon BeadCord (2 colors)
- 8/o Toho/Miyuki Seed Beads (3 colors)
- Howlite Donut Pendant Pendant
- 2 Porcelain Accent Bead
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Instructions with Photos