*****Kumihimo "Spot" Beaded Necklace with Painted Peruvian Pendant (Star-Blue)
I just love the Kumihimo "Spot" Beaded Necklace with the handpainted ceramic Peruvian Pendant. These gorgeous Peruvian pendants are handpainted in a little town near Cusco in Peru.
The beaded pattern is a simple spot pattern. This kit teaches you a great option for attaching a pendant and utilizes the adjustable closure. The shortest length is around 17” and the longest length is 26 1/2” (plus or minus).
You will need:
- Kumihimo Foam Disk (I prefer the BeadSmith THICK Mini disk; thick disk provides better tension on C-Lon BeadCord.)
- 8 Plastic Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 16 yards C-Lon BeadCord (2 colors)
- 8/o Toho/Miyuki Seed Beads (3 colors)
- Handpainted Peruvian Pendant
- 1 Porcelain Accent Bead
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Instructions with Photos