***Perlas de Fiesta Beaded Kumihimo Necklace Kit - Kumquat/Turquoise/Red
The Perlas de Fiesta Necklace Kit was inspired by my recent trip to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico where color is vibrant, fun and striking. In this kit you will learn two awesome kumihimo techniques; 1) Starting in the Middle and 2) the Adjustable Closure. The adjustable closure, which I have been using for several years, in alot of my kits, allows you to wear the necklace as short as you would like or as long as 27" or so (depending on braider).
- 2 Colors of C-Lon Bead Cord (pre-cut)
- 3 Colors of 8/0 Seed beads (Toho and/or Miyuki)
- Focal Beads
- Barrel bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle
- Instructions with Photos
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (I use the Beadsmith THICK Mini and it's great)
- 8 Bobbins (I use the Small EZ Bobbins)
- Tape Measure
- Fray Block (optional)
You should know:
- Kumihimo Round Braid (Kongoh Gumi)
- How to drop beads (see Kumihimo Tip #14 if you need a refresher). It's easy.