**Beaded Rainbow Teal with Teal Geo Teardrop Fringe Necklace Kit & Magnetic Clasp
This necklace is a stunning combination of vibrant colors in an overall beaded patten embellished with Teal Geometric patterned Glass Teardrop beads. This necklace takes careful and precise loading & dropping of seed beads and teardrops. A bead spinner can be used to string the beads on some of the cords.
The length of the entire beaded portion of the necklace is approximately 17 3/4" (depending on braider). There are braided section on either end that are 2" long. You can attach your end caps adjacent to the beads or further down on the braided sections. Where you position your end caps will determine the final length of your necklace. Your necklace can be as short as about 18" or as long as 22" (give or take).
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (newer is best; try the BeadSmith THICK mini disk)
- 8 Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 1 spool C-Lon Bead Cord
- 4 colors 8/0 Toho or Miyuki Seed Beads
- 1 color 6/o Toho / Miyuki Seed Beads
- 17 Geometric Patterned Glass Teardrops
- 4mm Acrylic Magnetic End Cap
- Wide Eye Needle