"8/0 Beaded Fiesta Kumihimo Necklace with Reversing Spiral"
This design is another kit in my "Painting with Beads" collection. The necklace is designed with an elongated swirl pattern embellished with a reversing black & white spiral. lThe adjustable closure is nice because it gives you flexibility -you can wear it longer or shorter if you like!
- 1 Spool C-Lon Bead Cord (77 yards - you will have extra)
- 8/0 Toho / Miyuki Seed Beads (8 colors)
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle
- Instructions with Photos
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (I use the Beadsmith THICK Mini and it's great)
- 8 Bobbins (I use the Small EZ Bobbins)
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kumihimo Round Braid (Kongoh Gumi)
- How to drop beads (see Kumihimo Tip #14 if you need a refresher). It's easy.