*****Beaded Necklace with Elongated Swirl, Black Pottery Heart & Adjustable Closure - Red & Black
This kit teaches you a great option for attaching a pendant and utilizes the adjustable closure. The beaded design is an elongated spiral with a dotted stripe. The beaded lengths measure 8” on each side and the braided tails on either end are 6” each. The necklace can be worn as short as 16” or as long as 28” (depending on beads and braider). Enjoy!
You will need:
- Kumihimo Disk (newer is best; try the BeadSmith THICK mini disk)
- 8 Bobbins
- Tape Measure
You should know:
- Kongoh Gumi also known as Round Braid
- How to drop beads; see Tip #14 at www.whatabraid.com for a refresher.
- 1 spool C-Lon Bead Cord
- 7 colors 8/0 Toho or Miyuki Seed Beads
- Black Pottery Heart Pendant
- 2 Porcelain Accent Bead
- Barrel Bead for Adjustable Closure
- Wide Eye Needle